Liquid Castile Soap Organic
Liquid Castile Soap Organic is a natural soap base made from saponified organic oils of coconut and sunflower. This base has a mild pH that will not dry out the skin and can be used as a shampoo, body cleanser, hand wash or even as a mild laundry detergent. It provides a nice gentle cleaning action good for individuals with sensitive skin.
• A true liquid soap
• Contains no surfactants
• Vegetable origin
• Has a clear pale yellow to gold liquid colour
• Requires only the addition of fragrance and colour
• Water - 30 to 50%
• Potassium Oleate (Derived from Organic Sunflower Oil) - 10 to 30%
• Potassium Cocoate (Derived from Organic Coconut Oil) - 3 to 10%
• Glycerin (Organic origin) - 3 to 10%
• Potassium Citrate - 0.3 to 1%
• Potassium Palm Kernelate - 0.1% or less
• Palm Kernel Acid - 0.1% or less
Caution: Some essential oils do not mix perfectly with a natural soap base. These may include lemon, lemongrass, clove, eucalyptus, and possibly others. Test carefully when using these oils. Orange oils and other essential oils may leave the mixture and float on top if too much is used. Warm and stir to get them back in. Wait 24 hours to check for separation. Skim excess from top if needed. Any oil-based or water-based herbal ingredient can potentially be used.
Our Castile Soaps are fragrance free, but can easily be fragranced with essential oils and thickened with table salt.
Pure Liquid Castile Soap Organic (ORGCASTIL) by www.worldofmoulds.co.uk
- Product Code: ORGCASTIL
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £0.00